My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

stupid internet and the ability to research with ease

i just looked up two of the different syndromes that maeve might possibly (yes, i know it's a "might possibly" but still..) have and they are scary. possible side affects: infertility, inability to grow, obesity, heart problems, mobility problems, learning problems...pretty much any problem that it's possible to have. bleh.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I totally understand.....I think looking things up is my occupational hazard...Just be careful, especially since she is so young and I am sure the hormones are still raging....you don't want to make yourself nuts.....YET, at least:) And besides it sounded like the Dr. thought she was ok right? How concerned was he that she actually had one of the syndroms?

Shelly said...

he didn't think she had one of the syndromes but said it was a possiblity. i'm not worried to distraction but it's something i think about in my quiet moments =)

Megan and Company said...

Wait a minute. You have quiet moments? ;)

Try to take it one day at a time. You're in good hands with CHOP, for sure.