My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, November 1, 2007

halloween a day late (and a dollar short for that matter...)










well, yesterday was my first day on my own with my little chicks and it went pretty well--mostly due to the fact that maeve sleeps all day!

i took my little lady bug over to school to see steven and she "trick or treated" at the school and church office and a lot of people got to meet maeve--it was very nice. we even had a special surprise and were able to play with hannah and aiden (all dressed up of course!) and miss amy got to meet miss maeve!

later in the day we spent some time with granny and pop pop and even though amelie refused to wear her cute lady bug headgear she was still pretty precious!

maeve did a lot of late night partying in celebration of halloween so i am tiredddd. on the upside, i got to watch all of the shows i taped last night...it's not really much of an upside but i had to find something!

also, i'm attaching a picture of maeve that amelie took, isn't she just the little artist? ha! no plans for today, i'm tired just thinking about doing anything!

No comments: