My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, November 1, 2007

maeve's first park trip!

maeve's first trip to the park--see how excited she was!??!

don't worry little sister, i'll show you the ropes! it's SUPER CHEESE to the rescue!

see the sea saw? it's my favorite!

it'll be a while before you can climb up here!

i love the slide! especially the rolly bar one!

and the swing!
Check out this video: amelie on the swing



Add to My Profile | More Videos
someday you'll appreciate the park babysistermaeve!

5 comments:

SarahV said...

man you've got some cute kids!!

Shelly said...

yeah...i know! ha!

Sheri said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! Glad you got out! It sure feels good doesn't it?

Kim said...

You DO have some cute kids, I agree with Sarah!
Love that new sling you got, and I am a serious Target junkie, it's bad ask my boyfriend, he thinks we should have stock in Target.

Shelly said...

yeah, i know what you mean, i pretty much feel as though i could live at target =-)