My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, November 12, 2007

phone home? not without my cell...

today was a blur--i think it has something to do with my late night rave with maeve--her chosen awake time of the day was from 9:30 p.m.--1:15 a.m....every minute that clicked by past 11 pm was killing me! what a longgggg night! thank goodness that the networks now provide all their shows online so i spent some time catching up on them and a little more time on facebook's neverending movie quiz--very entertaining. maeve is currently storing up energy for another late night date as i type...i probably should go take a nap!

here is a picture of my new phone which i am anxiously awaiting...i'm really not a phone person but i miss miss miss my little cell--R.I.P. i'm excited to meet my new pink phone which should arrive in a few days! woo!

the only other exciting tidbit is that today i sold all my maternity clothes on ebay. goodbye forgiving waistbands and extra long big belly covering shirts--it's time to downsize if you know what i mean...now i've got some incentive (i.e. no clothes!) to losing some of maeve's leftovers...

No comments: