My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, November 9, 2007

yay for friday!

so excited today is friday--can't wait to have my husband back for the weekend! thank goodness for my mother in law who has wrangled my little amelie while i'm glued to the couch with maeve! bravo!
some things i've learned this week
1. i will never be able to get enough of that newborn smell....maeve is absolutely delicious, i am so thankful for her!
2. i have gone through a disturbing amount of wipes these past two weeks--two in diapers = many trips to target for supplies!
3. keep sippy cups away from your cell phone
4. the mailman/ups man will always come during nap time and ring the doorbell
5. amelie is obsessed with barbie...i don't understand it
6. yes, you can be too tired to blog...i'm done
yawn
stretch
narcolepsy

No comments: