My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, November 30, 2007

beauty and the bath...or should i say sink

please give me a bath in the sink like baby sister? (actually it was more like--I WANT A BATH IN THE SINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WAHHHHH!)
oh no! i don't really fit very well!
ouch! i'm all wedged in here!

maybe if i put my arms up i can fit better!
i can do this myself!

i'm acting a little embarrassed! don't watch me!
thank you for once again giving into my strange demands!

5 comments:

SarahV said...

that's great :)

Sheri said...

oh dear- do you think that would work for us:)!! ha ha

Kim said...

Lol..... We have that same infant tub and I can not imagine squeezing my boy in that thing now! lol

Kim said...

Lol..... We have that same infant tub and I can not imagine squeezing my boy in that thing now! lol

Emily said...

This is hilarious! SO I guess it's true- the 2nd one is like 3x as much work as just having one. lol