My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, November 4, 2007

the brave little toaster is making a mad little monster out of me

ever heard of the brave little toaster? well, i never had until steven brought it home from blockbuster and it's driving me maddddddddddd. amelie LOVES it--like LOVES it enough to watch it 4 times a day everyday for the last 4 days and counting....whew! it's actually kind of a disturbing/scary movie for kids but somehow she finds all the little talking appliances engaging. i can't wait till this phase has passed--i'd watch boobah or caillou or anything other than this! it mostly bothers me because it's super depressing until the end when it's happy but you have to wait a long time for the happiness! anywho, just thought i'd share....

maeve and i stayed home from church today--i think we'll make an appearance next week. i'm trying to keep her germ free for as long as possible...easier said than done! here are some pictures i took this morning of my family, they're precious!

i'm a little worried about holding baby sister--but i love her (when i'm not busy trying to "poke her eyes" out)!
don't get too close to my cuteness daddy!
now i'm pretending you're not there dad!

i'd rather have a picture of my backpack!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I really can't quite handle Amelie's cuteness factor in that church outfit. Hope you enjoyed your quiet morning... hope it was quiet...
A couple of weeks ago we were out to lunch @ Moe's Mexican version of Subway) and there was a couple there with their seven DAY old infant.
I think we will 'stay in' longer than that too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love "The Brave Little Toaster"! Also, in that last picture of Steve and Amelie, the look on his face is saying to me, "Ok, honey, are you done with the pictures yet?" Too funny! My sister took her 4-day-old infant to Target to get pictures taken, primarily because it was almost Christmas, and she wanted to give them as gifts!

Anonymous said...

OK...Sophie has that jacket!!!!!!!!! HOLY cow! It was like I was looking at SOPH! LOVE IT!