My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

haute couture


thanks to my fabulous friend sarah e. (who sent me THE most wonderful care package ever) maeve is wearing her first piece of designer gear! she commissioned her sister rachel, whose art you can see here (http://www.mnartists.org/artistHome.do?rid=127934) to make some wicked cute onesies--thanks so much!!

we went to the mall today for the first time with our buddies--it was nice and not too horrible thanks to my newborn's nocturnal preferences. we weren't successful at finding what we needed but we did have a very nice time! btw--driving a double stroller is like trying to get used to driving a limo when you've been driving a ford pinto..just sayin'!

3 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Ha! That and driving those huge car shopping carts! Loving Maeve's designer duds. And I'm thinking, through the eyes I'm definitely seeing Amelie.

Shelly said...

to me maeve looks almost identical to amelie! i can't believe it! i wonder if they'll stay so similar?

Sheri said...

great onsie! Glad you got out too- pretty impressive! I bet it felt good