My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, November 15, 2007

it's the most wonderful time of the year


the girls and i went to the mall today because i've finally decided what dresses i wanted to get them for christmas--here they are! it is very difficult to find matching dresses for an infant and a toddler and children's place was the only store that had coordinating options (in my price range) AND they were on sale! woo hoo! amelie loves her "princess" dress and is eating graham crackers in it right now while watching barbie and playing soccer...i'm hoping this dress is still cute by christmas! Or, at least until we get our family picture taken!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

very cute! I tell you the outfits for girls are sooooo much cuter...and you can even accessorize! :) ahhhhh.....Who knows what Sammy will wear:)

Megan and Company said...

Cute!

Oh and I know it makes me a dork but I feel the need to put Leah in her red/bow dress and get a pic with Maeve. :)

Shelly said...

megan--i definately think a maeve/leah combo pic is in order--the finished product would probably be too cute to look at directly with the human eye!

Coach Prentice said...

Awwww, love them! And now you are making me feel guilty for not being on top of outfits for my little ones! Off to browse....

BluSkies80 said...

i almost bought hannah that same dress last night=)

Shelly said...

you should have amy! then ALL our girls would match as leah and maeve have the same dress now =-)