My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, November 19, 2007

heard around the weber household

amelie as her diaper was being changed--
"mama, my princess hurts!"
and no...i'm not sure what this means..

amelie:
"oh no! my monkey!"

at 2:30 in the morning as i lay back down after feeding maeve:
steve: "do you want me to take my shower first and you can lay here and rest?"
me: "what?"
steve: "i said, i can lay here and rest while you take a shower first if you want."
me: "what?!?"
steve: "it's like 18th notes."
me: "wha?!?!?!?"
steve: "unintelligible"
me: "what?!?"
steve: "let me wrap my fingers around you"
me: "you're annoying and talking in your sleep."
steve: "that's ok."

the end

4 comments:

Sheri said...

funny funny funny....Princess...hmmmm is that what you call it these days:) Just kidding....

Jon talks in his sleep sometimes too....in fact sometimes he is mean in his sleep.....a few weeks ago when Sammy was sick and woke up crying a lot Jon ( who was "sooooo sleep deprived" yeah right) yelled something that I can't repeat.....I nuged him and he mumbled something, and I Knew he wasn't awake....I told him in the morning and he didn't believe me and felt really bad.....I guess thats why hes NOT the Mommy!

sarah e. said...

... this entry is fabulous! and makes me laugh OUT loud and makes me feel *happy* ... :)



sarah e.

Anonymous said...

Why did you call me annoying? I was offering you either first shower or longer sleep. And I asked you to cuddle with my fingers. That's pretty nice sleeptalking, if you ask me. :-)

Emily said...

That is FABULOUS. I LOVE it when Jason talks in his sleep, but never remember later what he says. Next time I'm blogging it. :)