My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, November 17, 2007

what are you trying to do amelie? i'm trying to take your head off mama!!

so amelie was sitting on my lap at the computer the other day and we were playing some online games--i think pingu or something...anywho--she started pushing on the bottom of my chin and yanking at my head so i asked--what are you trying to do amelie? she replied matter of factly--i'm trying to take your head off mama! where did she pick THAT up? ha! so all day she's been trying to take off her own head and telling me that "it's stuck!!" and trying to take off daddy's head and my head...

it's weirdly hilarious--so i thought i'd write it all down because i don't want to forget any of these moments--it goes too fast! my little baby girl maeve is already starting to "fill out" her 0-3 month clothes...sadness! she's 4 weeks old today! it's totally been the fastest and best 4 weeks of my life! i'm so thrilled with our little family and thankful that they're mine!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

WOW 4 weeks old! How fun! It does go by fast-glad you are getting everything down!:)