My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

park it here--pictoral review

cheesin' because it's been soooo long since our last park trip!

amelie's face when she saw this! oh no! no swings!!










my face when i felt how cold it was! (even though yahoo told me it was 55!) and maeve's face--just b/c she was cute and slept through the whole thing!








i'll poke your eye out even though i'm wayyyy up here!

i love the park!









my beauty queen pose!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Oh my! Its Freezing here! Honestly I don't think its above 30....its the kind of cold that makes you unable to catch your breath when you first go outside! YUCK!!!! You are brave....Sammy would have done the same thing with no swings!!! Actually he probably would have thrown a fit! ha ha