My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, December 1, 2007

pros and cons

pros of having a newborn
i have done the following things all before 7 a.m.
1. blogged
2. gotten dressed with full makeup and hair
3. gotten groceries
4. taken care of groceries
5. exercised
6. decorated the christmas tree and my house
7. made the bed

cons of having a newborn
1. when was the last time i showered?
2. i can't remember the last time i have slept longer than 3.5 hours in a row.
3. what's my name again?

my beautiful girls (and yes maeve looks a little gangsta' in her hoddie)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Maeve that gangsta'! They look so cute
That's dang imperssive all of the things that you have gotten done all before 7 am!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What's my excuse...My almost 2 year old has been getting up between 5 and 6 almost every morning. Good for you that you take advantage of the early wake up call!

Coach Prentice said...

I'm lovin' the double chin on Maeve. How delicious!