My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, December 16, 2007

to my darling husband on the occasion of your 31st birthday

steven--
happy birthday my love! i am beyond thankful for you and our life together and our two amazing daughters--we are truly blessed! you make me feel so young you make me feel like spring has sprung! thank you for..
being born
my girls (they are my JOY)
our peaceful love filled home
making me laugh like no other can!
driving sensibly
for being so talented that it makes my knees weak
paying the bills on time
having awesome dance skills
washing the dishes
holding me in your strong arms
helping me through a horrible 2006
changing millions of diapers
entertaining amelie
circle-dancing the maevenator
comforting me when i cry
buying all your girls special treats
never holding a grudge
for falling in love with me in the first place
always listening even when i don't make sense
meeting all our needs
being wonderful in every way
sharing your life with me
i love you honey! i'm so thankful that you're not just my husband but my best friend! every moment of my days are filled with thoughts of you and i'm never more happy than when we're together!
all my love forever and always
michelle

2 comments:

Sheri said...

YEAH! Happy Birthday!!!!

charmed1 said...

Happy Birthday! That's quite the list! You have an awesome man,Shelle!