My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, December 21, 2007

christmas is coming!

so today is the official start of christmas break! woo hoo! 1.5 weeks of family time! my parents are coming up this weekend to celebrate christmas with us and amelie's birthday.

in other news, my car is broken =-( we won't know what's wrong with it until tomorrow--stinkin' check engine light--but that's what happens when your car is 11 years old!

i commandeered steven's car today and met up with some of our favorite people at the children's museum--it was fun! i love trips to the museum (our fab grandparents of the east bought us a family year long pass! yay!).
here's some pictures of the girls...just because =-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay for vacation and family time! Tell your parents I said hi, and enjoy every minute- I know you will. :)