My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

christmas part tres (a.k.a. i forgot my stinkin' camera)

i forgot my stinkin' camera when we went to my in-law's to celebrate christmas so i'll post some pictures of amelie's early birthday celebration with my parents (she's going to be 3 in just a few short short days!!). here are some amelie gems which have made me think maybe...just maybe...we have created a christmas monster:

amelie says:

* where's my presents?

* i need more presents!

* ooo that's cute, i like presents!

* i need more stuff mom!

* aren't there any more presents?

lest you be concerned we talked a great deal about what christmas is really all about (big surprise--it really ISN"T all about amelie...) hopefully she gets it next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did a certain Barbie house make an appearance this Christmas?

charmed1 said...

Sounds like the typical 3 yr old response. She'll get it in time. Hope you had a merry christmas! :)

Sheri said...

Oh 3 years old!!! WOW! How fun! Can't wait to see the pictures:)