My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, December 15, 2007

bridge....river....grandma's house...



while trying to come up with a catchy little title for today's entry all that keeps running through my head is the above sentiment as amelie is watching dora the explorer (who has repeated that phrase a good 25 times in the last 2 minutes). all i can say to this is URGH, least favorite kids show ever. (seriously dora, i can't abide your incessant yammering). anywho, here are some pictures of my girls just because! i'm so thankful for my sweet babies!
i like this picture b/c it looks like maeve is running for her life! ha!

1 comment:

Coach Prentice said...

I'm right there with you on Dora. Is it sad that Jack has four words....Mama, Dada, ball and Dora???? Now that is some sad parenting skillz right there! Your girls are getting more beautiful every day.