My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Music to Heaven's Ears

We have had a very busy week and a particularly busy day Friday. Amelie was feeling a little overwhelmed (i.e.crazy) after all of our visitors and had a difficult time trying to fall asleep last night. Steven had company so I went in with Amelie and Maeve and had the sweetest time ever of singing and prayer. Amelie sang a bunch of Sunday School songs with me and even prayed to Jesus for the first time! It was SO special. I will never forget it!

So, this morning, Amelie was sitting on the couch with baby sister and Mama was taking pictures of them and she told me--"Mom, I'm going to hold baby sister's hand and pray for her. Jesus, I pray for baby sister. Amen. "

My heart just about burst.

Hallelughiah I love my babies!

Amen and pass the birthday cake (tomorrow's the big day!)!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

AWWWWWWW!!! How wonderful!!!:)