My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the grinch

ok, let me start out by saying i believe in the freedom to express yourself and your christmas spirit how you see fit and if this means putting up 500 blow up santa clauses and snowmen on your front yard and enough garish flashing colored lights to rival the colors of the red light district--more power to you but i must announce loudly and with gusto that this newest ornament i saw today is hideous and illogical--who ever heard of santa taking all his christmas buddies on a ferris wheel (and where's baby Jesus?)....seriously, let's stop the madness people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, SO funny! I actually SAW this in someone's yard (along with LOTS of other "Christmas" atrocities) while we were in Georgia last month! I, too, was horrified!

Hey, don't forget to e-mail me your address, k?

SarahV said...

how big is that thing? because the bigger it is, the more disturbing.

charmed1 said...

I would have to agree with ypou,Shelle. Not only are they hideous but when people go all out with lights and blow up decorations do they stop and think about how much more money they are giving to their electric company?!

I'm lucky I get the tree up - forget lawn decorations!

sarah e. said...

... lol


:)


sarah e.