My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

say CHEESE baby sister!

i have been looking forever for a "play" camera for amelie to use as she has always been fascinated by my camera (i'm a little picture obsessed--EVERY moment is a kodak moment, ha!). anyways, it seems like you can only find digital cameras or real cameras for kids but yay for sears--they had a PRINCESS camera (it's also a viewfinder but she hasn't figured that out yet)! when you press the button it flashes and says, "you look beautiful today!" i love it! so now amelie has to take a picture of herself or baby sister before i am allowed to.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That camera is a great idea- I love Sears too! I finally posted an update- pictureless, of course, as my over-eager father-to-be here has already packed the camera in the hospital bag- haha! I should make him dig it out because as you know, we may have a while to wait yet...

charmed1 said...

You've created a monster! :)