My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, December 3, 2007

psst....

guess who got six hours of uninterrupted sleep last night? yeah...it was totally me, steve and maeve! woo hoo! she's been doing really well at night--usually just waking up once between 10:30-6! i'm not sure i can count on this happening frequently but it's wonderful to get REAL sleep! (of course i still woke up to make sure she was breathing...ha!)

i had my six week post-baby check up today and dr. okayed me for "going to the gym." it made me laugh--although he looked confused because he didn't think he was making a joke! at this point i'm happy to just be able to stay semi-clean, dressed and be able to cook food for my family.

here is a picture of amelie as a shepherd in sunday school--they wanted to try on the costume for their christmas choir performance and amelie wouldn't take it off!


i'll leave you with amelie's version of her new favorite song:
jingle bells!
jingle bells!
jingle all the way!
oh what fun it is to ride on a big horse!

the end.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

YEAH!!!!! GO MICHELLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Emma and Becky say "AWWWWW"!!
Sleep and shepherds! What is better in life? Keep it up Maeve!
By the way, I have no idea how I come up with my ideas for stamping. They just haunt me at night!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can Maeve give Maisie some sleeping lessons??