My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, December 16, 2007

amelie's musical debut!

amelie sang in the children's christmas program tonight at church and it was pretty much the cutest thing ever! mama shed a few tears over how big her little girl has become! the 2s and 3s choir was so precious! amelie did an awesome job on stage and even got to sing with the class above her sunday school class (the 4s and 5s). she's a little super star!
amelie is sitting in the middle and stands up half way through the song (Gospel Bells to the tune of Jingle Bells).
Check out this video: the little shepherd choir



Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does a Grannie comment on something soo precious?? What a blessing technology can be!

love u so much !

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous video! what a fabulous grandgirl! sure hope this comment sticks - I have given it a few tries :O)

charmed1 said...

I always cry when the kids do stuff like that. You would think that I'd be over it by now. Maybe you never get over it. Amelie looked adorable!