My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

total recall

conversation had with amelie yesterday about 15 billion times

amelie: may i have some barbie skates please?
me: your birthday is coming up amelie--you will get presents then!
amelie: what about the barbie skates?
me: yes amelie, you just have to wait until your birthday to get them.
amelie: barbie skates are cute mommy.
me: i know honey, but you must stop asking mommy for them all the time, ok?
amelie: ok mommy.
me: thank you!
amelie: can i have some george skates?
me:....

btw--my dsl is totally dead so i'm working on a lap top from the stone age on dial up! it took me 30 minutes to check my email and i'm NOT exaggerating! AHHHH!

also btw--maeve slept last night from 9 pm until 7 am and only woke up ONCE! holy crap and hallelujah!

1 comment:

Coach Prentice said...

You must get the skates. Jess has a pair and she LOVES them. They are totally easy and fun for them. Jess wears them in the kitchen and has a ball.