My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, October 22, 2007

sorry i'm not returning your calls....

we're home--big YAY! i slept about a grand total of 6 hours the entire time i was in the hospital--bleh! i'm glad we're here and can start the long process of settling in. here are some pictures of my maevey beans--isn't she lovely? i'm head over heels for her... say a little prayer for my sweet amelie girl who is wondering why mama can't pick her up and why baby swings weren't made for 30 pound toddlers... more updates to come as i become more human =-)
amelie girl--december 2004 maevey baby--yesterday

8 comments:

Megan and Company said...

I feel ya on the hospital sleep. Getting out a day early was like a blessing from Heaven. Enjoy your own bed tonight!

Here's to a happy adjustment. We've had some rough toddler times over here, but I believe that we'll eventually come out of it, or so I'm telling myself. ;)

Megan and Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri said...

I LOVE HER.....shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I want one...and a girl too!:) he he

Big hugs to you all!

SarahV said...

she's beautiful :) and so are you.

BluSkies80 said...

very cute michelle! can't wait to meet her!

charmed1 said...

She is beautiful!!! I hated being in the hospital and I always left the next day. Who needs to stay for more than 24 hrs anyway? You get more rest at home. Post lots of pics! You have 2 gorgeous little girls! (And I want another one,too,Sheri - I want a boy) ;)

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! And Maeve is so adorable! Glad to hear you all are doing well.