My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, October 4, 2007

why am i sweating at 8 a.m. in october?

apparently it's summer again (i was never truly convinced it left, although, the leaves on the ground have pushed me towards "fall" thinking). it's going to be in the upper 80s today and i am already hot! this is not a good sign...=-)

amelie and i have a bunch of errands to run today and then we're planning on lunch with steven--yay for pizza lunch on thursdays! by the way, amelie was eerily perfect yesterday--and i mean, like, the best behavior ever. no temper tantrums AT ALL until like 15 minutes before bed--which for a 2 year old, is pretty freakin' amazing. hopefully she wasn't storing up two days of grumpiness for today! ha!

i have another dr's appt today so hopefully there will be news on that "front." speaking of dr's offices, the other day i was at one (for amelie's flu shot) and one of the nurses came up to me and asked when i was due and i told her my usual "any day now.." and she said, "oh, i knew it, b/c your baby is sooooooooo low." and i'm thinking, the baby is all the way up inside my ribcage--it's not the baby you think you see down there, it's the enormous layer of fat that is supporting her!

she's lucky i had my pregnancy mouth under control--i'm the queen of T.M.I. these days!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Ahhhh- I think your pregnancy mouth is pretty funny!!! Have a great day....I am still routing for Sunday:)