My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

party animal

she's a real party animal--can't you tell? after sleeping most of the day away yesterday maeve decided to have an all night rave--as during those pregnant nights--and stay up from 11-3--woo! she's really precious and hasn't really cried at all but with those big newborn eyes staring at you it's hard to put her down and sleep even if she is peaceful! have i told you lately how happy i am? i am ;)

points to ponder
* when will i stop telling myself to do a kick count every time i lay down?

* does amelie realize that the baby is human? she is always asking to "pet" her...

* poor amelie is confused--i keep going to change her diaper since i'm now in "change a million diapers a day newborn mode" and she always looks offended like, "geez ma, you know, i only need like 3 diaper changes a day..."

* has anyone seen my husband? we're on swing shifts and i miss him.

* having other people deliver you dinner is the best kind of pampering--we had the best stuffed shells ever last night thanks to miss mandy

* i slept through House last night, darnit

1 comment:

Sheri said...

how sweet....I remember feeling sad that Sammy wasn't inside me anymore....strange, I know....as excited as I was that he was healthy and right beside me, I felt sad that we'd never be "that" close again....

Have a great day with your ladies:)!!!