My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, October 12, 2007

six to one half a dozen to the other

bullet blogging

* i was hoping to make a big announcement today as i had to visit the dr's two days in a row--they were talking of bringing maeve along soon as my blood pressure was too high yesterday but it came back down today so no news in that department!

* steve stayed home to help me today with amelie--so i officially blame him for my low blood pressure as his presence makes everything much more enjoyable/easier =-)

* i've been a faithful grey's anatomy watcher since it started but have found myself disillusioned with all the drama this season (yes, i know it's a drama--but seriously, why can't anyone be happy for about 5 minutes?)

* tim daly is a surprisingly bad actor--check out this weeks private practice on abc.com if you don't believe me...

* pushing daisies, also on abc is a very enjoyable show--i hope it sticks around--it's very fairy-tale-ish, vivid, original and well written

* i love that abc.com offers it's popular shows full length online--i don't care to watch tv at night so it's nice to be able to catch up on my shows when i have a chance and feel like vegging

* yes, i know it's 60 degrees out but I AM STILL HOT.

* my hospital bag is mocking me--everyday for the last three weeks it has sat in the corner in my bedroom tempting me with dreams of going into labor--all to no avail.

happy friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have gone to school, and then Maeve would have fallen right out!
By the way, don't ever make fun of Tim Daly. Hello, Wings? I am slightly offended.

Megan and Company said...

I'm so with you on Grays! I haven't watched this weeks, good to see I won't be let down.

I was logging on to see if there was an announcement! Sigh. I'll keep waiting.

Sheri said...

*Love the bullets:)

*Hope Maeve comes SOON!

*ANd I too really like Greys but the whole George and blondie thing is really REALLY get on my nerves!!! Seriously the Drama is a little out of control....couldn't it at least be happy drama!!??