My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

darnit

* my stinkin' awesome stroller doesn't fit in my slightly less awesome car.

* maeve slept in 2 hr. intervals last night--4 would be better but 2 is livable

* when did fall become winter? btw--was it ever fall b/c i think i missed it.

* my husband got me the most beautiful roses today and the yummiest chocolate milk shake last night. i <3 him.

* amelie loves her baby sister--it's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

* i have a small crush on the boy from pushing daisies...he's dreamy.

* i haven't scrapbooked in like 3 months. i'm scared to see how much catching up i have to do! i don't think it's going to happen any time soon...

* i love how newborns live all curled up in a cozy little ball.

* i love how toddlers make fishy faces, give fabulous kisses and learn dance routines like no one's business.

* our heat is finally working--YAY!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh no! Your stroller doesn't fit! YUCK- but a new car:) Just kidding, Steve might kill me:) I am sorry, that is the pits!

Shelly said...

i think it will fit in my husbands car but i don't want to switch cars--we'll have to test it out tonight! stinkin' compact cars!