My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, October 18, 2007

why am i exhausted? all i did was sit down....

*sigh...gettin' weary over here! steven looked at me the other day and said, "i can't remember a time you weren't pregnant..." thanks honey and me neither! today i have a dr's appt so maybe there will be some news--i plan to find out just how long they'll let me linger in this state if little miss w. doesn't make an appearance soon.
amelie and i went to the park today and played for a while--it is BEAUTIFUL outside! we picked flowers and amelie figured out the one slide that was soaking wet, slid down and then jumped into the mulch and rolled around--she looked like a mulch sandwich! and big surprise, we also stopped to see steven--we eat pizza every thursday with him and it's pretty much amelie's favorite (i like it pretty good myself =-).

we ran into a lady from church and she pulled me aside and said, "i bet you're tired, it's so hard--but you can do this!" it seriously made me feel better--usually you just get the--"oh, you're huge! why are you still pregnant?" etc....it was nice to be encouraged a little bit!
i'm going to try to convince my little daredevil that nap time should be early today...hopefully i'm successful =-)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love your title...can I just say I feel like that today and I am not 40 weeks pregnant...so....what does that say about me:)?? ahhhhh....