My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

yahoo weather--undependable bane of my day

yahoo totally lied to me and assured me that today would be cool and less humid, it's totally melty out still! not as bad as yesterday but still....
so amelie and i are having an interesting morning--she's a bit out of sorts--one of those, "i'm so glad God made her cute" days! we had errands to run and got to squeeze in a quick play date with our smith pals before lunch with daddy. i was too lazy to capture any play date action but i got amelie to stand still for a somber pose for today's post =-)
in other news i was at the doctor's for over an hour and a half last night--seems i've been blessed with an ear infection--b/c wouldn't it be fabulous to go into labor with ear pain too! not that i've had any indication that i'll be in labor anytime soon...
i also love maeve, she was kicking and twisting about for a solid hour last night--i was hoping she might knock something loose so that she could fall out but it didn't happen. anywho, i'm totally looking forward to nap time...it seems 1 (or 2 somedays) just can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

The cold weather should be coming your way because it is freezing here!!! WINTER jackets and all! I can't believe we were in the pool on Saturday! HA!!! Wait till you see my pictures when I get to it:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! Your posts always make me laugh, and as the previous commentor stated, cooler (cold even) weather should be headed your way soon. It's quite cold here in Indiana today, but was still rather warm yesterday, so I'm sure that's what you're experiencing. Sorry about the ear infection! I'm so glad you blog every day, because this way, I will know when you are having the baby by the absence of blogs!

Shelly said...

yay! glad to hear that cooler weather is on the way ladies! you are my midwestern weather girls!