My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, October 18, 2007

good news!

i found out today that the longest i have to go is next friday! monday i head to the doctor's for a non-stress test for baby m. and if all checks out--i can be induced friday! woo hoo! if she is feeling stress then i'll go in monday....i'm hoping she is resting easy and will choose to come on her own BEFORE friday but i'm THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF THAT SOMEDAY THIS PREGNANCY WILL END! HALLELUJAH!!!

also, amelie went to nap at 1 and didn't get up until we woke her at 4:30!

aw, i love good news...

5 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

hooray! the end is in sight!

charmed1 said...

I had to be induced w/ Hadlei because she was 2 weeks late. I was scared to death because I watched my SIL go through it. It actually wasn't that bad. They induced me at close to 7 am and I had Hadlei at 8:48 am. They said they only turned me up to a level 4 or 6 and most women usually have to get into the 40's before the baby comes. Needless to say I was the talk of the hospital :) Good luck!!!

Megan and Company said...

Eye on the prize! You're almost there.

Sheri said...

YEAH!!!!! GREAT NEWS is right!!! Cna't wiat....hey today is the 19th?? Maybe today!!??:)

SarahV said...

yay!!!!!!!

ps. i know you've been pregnant forever but at least you were cute :)