My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, August 16, 2007

you have a million toys and THIS is what you play with?!?


amelie is playing with potatos today--yep, your favorite veggie and mine is her favorite toy of the day! it all started innocently enough when i was cleaning the kitchen (impending move and all) and she started transferring taters from one container to another--they've actually kept her busy for about an hour--pretty amazing stuff! this is her sorting! also included in a picture of her, what should i do with taters now face.

i think today will be a laying low day--no errands to run and my car is low on gas and i can't face parting with $30 to fill it =-) i've packed a few boxes and patched a few nail holes. i also found out today that my favorite people are coming to help us move next weekend! big yay for the vaughns as we are losing helpers left and right!! moving = no fun!

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

I wish we could be available to help! My offer for sitting any other time still strongly stands. Feel like we haven't seen you guys in a long time....

Hang in there.

charmed1 said...

Kids can play with anything they find. Those are cute pics. I wish I could be of some help to you during your move :( Hang in there! :)