My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, August 18, 2007

i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is causin' trouble


what a beautiful day! i love it when it's not too hot and not too humid--i almost feel human again! i had a lovely little day with my family--we made a few trips over to the in-law's with more of our gear and went out to lunch! i even got in a nice nap which was fabulous, as they always are. unfortunately my poor sweet husband didn't get a nap and is weary as his current master's class is very challenging! i'm so proud of him and all of his hard work, he's my favorite.
here's a picture of amelie from the park yesterday--she's been a little stir crazy in the mornings and i'm trying to be a good blob, i mean, mama, and taking her to the park when it's still livable outside!

No comments: