My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

wait, what day is it?


i <3 amelie, she's precious to me! we didn't do too much today--for i am seriously becoming more and more gelatinous with each new day. all this baby growing is hard work and i can't fathom how in the world i worked full time right up until my delivery with amelie.
i have a feeling that it is going to be a long night because steven is finishing up his final project for his current class and will be away from home--=-( i miss him already!
this is an awful lot of complaining so here is what i'm thankful for today:
1. the fact that acme sells tiny white powdered donuts. yummy.
2. i got a great nap and so did amelie!
3. my husband is home for now, i'm enjoying every minute!
4. i have a car that works! and an air conditioned house that i i don't have to pay any bills for!
5. blue skies and less humid weather

1 comment:

Sheri said...

ahhhhhhhh, I love how you always write what you are thankful for!! What a good lesson for us all!:) have a great day!!