My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, August 23, 2007

that's what friends are for

it's been a record setting week--3 play dates! woo hoo! those are the kind of records i like to set =-) we're so blessed to have friends to hang out with, i love them all and am so thankful that God put them in my life! we even had lunch with steven today which is always such an encouragement to me, i love hanging out with my honey!
the kiddos played at a nice shadey park today and it was cool and refreshing and a little wet (as displayed on the bottoms of all of the babies who went down slides!). it's been wonderful to have a few days in a row of cool weather!!
things are falling into place for saturdays move--and i've been encouraged at the offers of help--i will be glad when it's over!!
m.v.w. is kicking like a soccer star--last night she gave a few really good ones--amelie never took my breath away or hurt me but this little one is a bugger! it took me a long time to fall asleep last night between the jabs and pokes--i'm glad she's doing well though, it's a relief even if it's painful!

No comments: