My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

wednesday weberisms


it's wednesday already and no pressing plans for the weber girls. it's a rainy rainy day--maybe amelie and i will do some puddle jumping today! i also have my 30 wk. checkup this afternoon and can't wait to hear little weber's heartbeat. she certainly is active these days! we still have no apartment news to share so i've decided to make a weber facts blog to get my mind off my worries!

* baby weber's name means "joyful"! i pray that the Lord does indeed give her a heart full of HIS joy! her middle name means, "true image."

* amelie didn't have a name for 3 days, we just couldn't decide between our top two (amelie vs. isabella)(but i always liked amelie best in my heart, i just wanted to make sure her papa loved it too!)

* my parents met at a roller rink when my mom was 13 and my dad 17--(they were dating siblings who eventually broke up with them, weird) it was love at first sight and they've been together ever since! on a side note, if amelie comes to me at 13 and tells me about falling in love i think i will drop dead of a heart attack!!

* both of my grandmother's names were rose (thus mine and amelie's middle names)

* my brothers and i were born a month early (maybe that's where amelie got it from!)

* i've been homeschooled, public schooled, and christian schooled

* steven skipped the 1st grade

* my parents have lived in the same county their entire lives (and had the same phone number for over 30 years...)

* my family's first home was 1 mile from my mom's parents, our second home was 1 mile from my dad's parents

* i have had countless phone numbers, lived in 3 states, 8 zip codes and a partridge in a pear tree

*i distinctly remember a conversation one late night with my best college friend, rachel, about the fact that we would never get married the spring after we graduated b/c there weren't any cedarville boy options...."except for steve weber" i said...2 years later we were married! (rachel was married within 1 year to a non cedarville boy)

* there are 3 sets of twins in my immediate family--my aunt and uncle, my uncle's daughters and my brothers.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

you look GREAT lady!!!

twins huh? and several early birds...interesting:)

we have twins and triplets on my side....crazy crazy...