My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

some of the best things in the world

1. when amelie likes me best
2. waking up in the middle of the night next to my husband who is always sleeping peacefully beside me
3. laying out in the green grass on a sunny warm day in NY at my parent's home
4. feeling m.v.w. squirming around in my belly
5. being a child of God
6. waking up at 8:30 and knowing that amelie is still asleep OR waking up after a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and knowing that amelie is still asleep
7. sitting in silence in the same room as my best friend and not having to say anything
8. that my husband knows exactly what to do when i'm sad
9. "big hug" from amelie a la teletubbies
10. coming back to a home that is safe and happy and warm (or air conditioned depending on the season) to or with my amelie girl and honey pie

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

Sounds like the good life :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.