My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, August 5, 2007

dancing queen

5 things you might not know about me
1. i skipped the 6th grade but didn't start school until i was 6 so i ended up graduating on time.
2. before amelie was born i had only ever held one baby and just briefly at that
3. i started my master's in library science just before ameile was born but will have to wait to finish it until after she and her sister are in school!
4. the only thing that i can say with confidence that i am good at is decorating my home with perfectly matching objects from different stores all at a cheapo price. it's an obsession and i like it.
5. i'm scared of chickens...it all goes back to growing up on the farm

5 things you might not know about amelie
1. amelie says "thank you mommy" after every diaper change
2. my little girl is obsessed with stacking anything that is possible to stack
3. amelie looks exactly like me when i was a baby--only she is the CUTER version!
4. she never once took a bottle or pacifier
5. she doesn't like having bubbles in the bath tub b/c she's sure there are pieces of poop hiding under the bubbles....she's a little different.

here's a video of amelie dancing to the songs in her elmo book this afternoon:
Check out this video: spinning sunday



Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Oh my word, Josh and Amelie are soul mates! He is terrified of bubbles in the bathtub. ;)

Sheri said...

First off- come decorate my house:)
Secondly No bottle!!! I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! ( although I have heard some people complain about weaning, I just can't feel that bad though.....I guess its cause I can't imagine first having an infant that likes eating and then second one that breast fed well.... anyways snd thirdly, you must be a smarty pants- skipping 6th grade!!!:)

Have agreat week!