My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, August 20, 2007

His eye is on the sparrow and i know He watches me...

things are going well for the webers but honestly i'm feeling a little discouraged. i know if i spent more time being thankful and less time worrying i wouldn't feel this way but as we get closer to a very uncertain move and a very certain delivery i'm feeling anxious. i'm going to TRY to resolve to focus on the positive so here is my list of THANKS for this day:
1. all of our many good friends with kiddos with whom we got to play today!!!
2. my hardworking hottie hubby
3. the health of my marriage and friendship with said husband
4. the good health of all in my immediate family
5. the rain and amelie's love of puddle jumping (even if that love results in a temper tantrum when i make her return to the less soggy indoors)
6. the fact that we have somewhere to live even if it might not be easy or secure
7. God's patience and love for me
8. amelie is a good sleeper who takes wonderful naps
9. m.v.w. is full of reassuring activity (i.e. kicks) during those hours especially where i lay awake at night worrying about things
10. being able to read the blogs of my friends both near and far, it's always encouraging to hear about other people and read about their lives!
i could go on and on and on but i hear a little screamer in the other room so i must depart =-)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I totally hear you....Though I am not in your shoes nad can't totally understand.....I know moving, and I know uncertain deliveries......and Guess what God blessed them both!!! Course I didn't have them nearly as close together as you.....but there is no doubt in my mind that God will bless both:) We'll pray for some peace.....