My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Water World

Today Amelie and I headed over to Granny and Pop-pop's to do some swimming! Amelie did not like the looks of the water once we got there so I had to dump out the pool, clean it and then Amelie helped to refill it. Those darn pools don't seem to stay clean for long! We had a lot of fun splashing and now we're home for a nap!

Not too much else to report--I did get the new harry potter from the library last night and finished it this morning--it was really good! Probably one of the strongest books of the series although definately PG 13! I'm a simple girl who likes neat and clean endings to her stories so I was very happy!

Here is the chain of events from this morning:

"Yucky!" loosely translasted: "MAMA! Clean this pool!"

Amelie loved using the hose to fill it back up!

Maybe I'll just stomp in the mud instead--this is much more fun!
undefined amelie splashin



Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

Doesn't matter the size of the pool - they're always hard to keep clean!

Sheri said...

very very very cute!!!