My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, July 29, 2007

jumpin' bean










i can't believe it's already sunday! my parents left for home early this morning and steven is helping his brother move (good practice for our move in a few short weeks) and i packed my first box today....bleh. i'm not looking forward to the process but am excited about the end result of moving! amelie is being precious and had fun all weekend playing with granny and pop-pop (i think she wore them out though...). here's a movie of amelie jumpin'!
undefined jumping



Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hey Michelle!

So glad you got to spend time with your parents! We were doing the same thing! It was great- I don't know about you but I always get a little depressed after they leave....I think its mostly because we never know when we'll be able to see them again...if we only lived just a little bit closer!!:( I think this time is extra hard because we had such a great month with family(on and off) and now its back to normal and still trying to make connections in a new place....good luck with the packing- I completely feel your pain!!