My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't

so, the good news is that we got the apartment! the bad news is that now i have to move in a month...bleh. this will be the fourth time we've moved since we've been married--6 years... i don't enjoy moving--but every time we've moved has been for a very good reason so i suppose that makes it easier. God has given just the right place at just the right time--but i tell ya, when we decide to be settled somewhere i'm going to put my roots down until the Lord takes me home--enough already! i had a mini panic attack last night just thinking about it--got any boxes anyone? =-)

things i miss:
1. my sarah(s)--my sister friends
2. wide open spaces
3. my brothers
4. NY fresh air
5. the time i used to have to write letters

things i have in abundance
1. traffic
2. laughter
3. kisses and hugs
4. food, shelter, necessities
5. time to blog

2 comments:

Sheri said...

YEAH for teh apartment!! Get some help packing.....man, I feel your pain- course I wasn't pregnant though-

charmed1 said...

We did the whole moving thing quite a few times,too. I pack like a maniac so that helped tremendously. If you lived closer I could help you! Glad you got the new apt. Don't overdo it!