My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, July 7, 2007

7-7-07--it really is a lucky day!

this morning was heavenly! i was able to go shopping just for fun by myself--woo hoo! it's wonderful to be able to try on clothes and browse to my heart's contentment all by my lonesome;-)
i found amelie the cutest dress ever for uncle ryan's wedding and it looks beautiful on her! it was on clearance to boot! woo hoo! i even found wicked cute sparkley pink shoes....oh my word, she's going to be the second most beautiful person there!
mama even had to buy herself a new dress so that my colors would match amelie's!
well, that's it for now! i have a wedding shower to go to and then the rest of the day to spend with my family, which is my favorite thing to do!

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

So cute! I'm looking forward to cutesy things in my future.

Miss you guys.

Sheri said...

THats great- I never used to understand how my mom could like to be by herself so much ...I mean she is an outgoing person...but now that I am a mom, I totally understand....few and far between are the minutes that I don't have a little boy ( or a big boy:)) attached to my hip...and someday it will be more than one child....so glad you got out!