My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, July 27, 2007

mixed bag

things i've learned today
1. never buy anything from walmart and have it shipped site to store. ever. i'm sticking with target for always.
2. it's cheaper to buy large plastic bins for packing than it is to buy cardboard boxes.
3. the toys your daughter always neglects look much more fabulous after you've hidden them for a while and then taken them back out.
4. target sells wicked cute placemats for .99


i'm glad it's friday! my parents are coming down tonight and staying for the weekend, it will be good to see them. it's been a longggg/stressful/lonely week--one of those kinds of weeks where i wish i could live near my new york family and friends-bleh. i am so thankful for my sweet husband and baby girl--they are my sunshine!
amelie playing with her long neglected toys:

1 comment:

charmed1 said...

Most kids are like that with toys that you've hidden away. Just think...if we did it right we could stash away their toys and give them back to them at Christmas and they wouldn't know the difference! Saves us some $$$ :)