My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, July 21, 2007

*t*m*i* OR newsflash(es)


yes, i know--too much information, however! i am very proud of myself for being able to accomplish a nearly impossible feat--painting my toe nails in the style of a french manicure while 7 months preggo--yay me! it turned out smashing and i might do it again someday when i can actually reach my toes a bit easier!

also

we saw an apartment in heights on friday and liked it--it will be much better with new paint and carpet (which it is rec.) and my fab. furniture and it's in a great location--right off of 4th ave. in heights--monday we apply so here's to hoping that we get it or not...i'll be content either way--it would be great to be in heights and yucky to move--so, we'll see what the LORD decides, b/c that is always best.

No comments: