My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, July 14, 2007

mmmm ikea....


so today i got to do a little shopping with my mother in law at ikea! ikea is always so fun b/c each time they have a ton of new things that i wish they had put in their catalog so that i could have been financially prepared to buy them all! i got a few odds and ends for amelie and the baby's room and granny ended up treating me to everything in my cart--YAY for granny and her generosity! we had a very nice day shopping and eating lunch at cheesecake factory--what a treat! i missed my honey and my amelie but it was nice not to have to chase anyone around! daddy and amelie had a nice day bonding together and picking up groceries and now i'm going to work on putting things together for baby weber!

3 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Ikea is divine, particularly sans toddlers. :)

Glad you had a good time and I look forward to seeing the new changes at your place soon!

charmed1 said...

Glad you had a good day out. I'm sure you probably needed it. Never been in an Ikea store. Not even sure what they have. Hope you had fun shopping! :)

Sheri said...

yeah thats great!!! You'll have to take pictures once your ready:)