My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, July 22, 2007

*t*m*i* or newsflash(es)

yes, i know, it's too much information--however! i'm extremely proud of myself for being able to paint my toes in the style of a french manicure while 7 months pregnant--it came out very well i might add--yay me! maybe i'll do it again someday when my belly isn't so copious.

also

we looked at an apartment in heights on friday and really liked it! it's rec. new carpets, paint and light fixtures and although it isn't bigger then the one we live in now it's right off of 4th ave! on the first floor! is in heights!!!! so we'll see what the Good Lord's will is--monday we apply! if the door is open, yay for heights, if it's closed, yay for not moving!!!! so we'll see and i'll keep you updated--we should know sometime the middle of next week....

No comments: