My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Strawberry {Blond} Short*Cake*

I took 100 pictures yesterday and got some really awesome shots of MB and A--unfortunately when I went to view them I realized my CF card was NOT in my camera and I had shot all of those pictures which then disappeared into space. Fie on you Canon and your absolutely zero internal memory! You take good pictures but you're a heartbreaker!

I went out later in the afternoon to see if we could get a repeat performance--it wasn't the same but M gave me a few sweet weirdly toothy smiles =) Her hair is growing in and it's the sweetest shade of strawberry blond--she might just have to go to the top of the list of my favorite redheads

(but no worries SarahV--if our babies marry I figure we can get some red-headed grandchildren.}



3 comments:

Ree said...

Cutest REDHEAD I've ever seen!!
PS I don't know what is coming in faster...her teeth or her hair!?

SarahV said...

i'll take second to her any day!!

Madre said...

it must be time for me to get a close look at all these changes! miss you all !