My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Let's Hope This Doesn't Jinx Us But....

Mavis Beacon has been eating her baby food for three days without any rejections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was beginning to think we'd make it to her 9 month appt. with a few weeks and that I'd get those disapproving "You're-A-Bad-Mother-Who-Doesn't-Properly-Feed-Her-Baby" Stares...
Somehow after a week or two off of trying solids we tried Cheerios--which she LOVES!
Apparently Cheerios are a gateway food for other baby concoctions!

4 comments:

Melody said...

My little girlie is 9 1/2 months and is just staring to take a liking to solid food as well. You're not alone : )

Anonymous said...

We went through an independent stage - Julian refused to let me feed him but was eager to feed himself. Finger foods were on the menu sooner than I thought they'd be. He has since come to his senses and we tag-team style now.

Claudia

Sheri said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Great news!

Madre said...

babycakes and poppop should make a commercial eating their cheerios together!