My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The "Photo Shoot" A.K.A. Why People Pay Professionals to Take Pictures of Their Children

I took the babies outside the other day to take some pictures.
It didn't go well. (ha!)
After 80 pictures this was the best I got:
See what I mean about it not going well?
A's Best Pose
M's Best Pose
Pensive
Thoughtful
It was just one of those days...
you know, the kind where you're trying to take pictures and they spend the whole time trying to climb up your lap.
I love those kids....even when they aren't very photogenic.

3 comments:

Madre said...

With all the wonderful pictures that you post, I imagine there are SEVERAL poses that occasionally might not be what you had hoped for! :o) I love the crabby face A - I would like to blow that one up - cause many days...I FEEL the way she looks.

Emily said...

M's face in the first picture is priceless!

Ree said...

I LOVE the one of A in thought!!